Request for Time-off are submitted inside of your ADP Employee Portal. Log into your portal and follow the instructions below.
How to Submit a Request as an Employee Job Aid Overview
Employees request time off by clicking the Calendar icon or they can start the process by selecting Myself > Request Time Off.
Bruce Adler is requesting time off for vacation for the week of July 23rd - July 27th. He needs to verify his balance hours before entering his request for approval.
Point to Myself >Request Time Off.
- On the calendar, select the days to include in the request.
- Click the Action icon on any requested day and select Request Time Off.
- In the Time Off Policy field, select the appropriate time off policy from the list.
- If necessary, change the number of hours requested and the start time.
- In the Add/Edit Comment box, enter any notes.
- Note: All notes that employees enter will be visible to the reviewer.
- If applicable, enter a response requested by date.
- Click Done to submit the request for approval.
Go to ADP PORTAL.