SIPS IS A PROGRESSIVE CONSULTING ORGANIZATION THAT FOCUSES ON HIGH-QUALITY LEADERSHIP AND EXPERIENCED CENTRAL STERILE PROCESSING STAFFING.
Our consulting and discovery engagements evaluate interdepartmental interaction between Surgical Services, Sterile Processing, and Materials Management to provide recommendations for improved operational processes. Our Recommendations for operational improvement is accompanied by a process improvement calendar and workflow mapping, demonstrating the associated timelines and benefits of adopting best practices.
STAFFING AND TALENT RECRUITMENT SERVICES YOU CAN TRUST
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT PARTNERSHIP
- Develop employee educational needs to meet quality and productivity expectations.
- Provide ongoing certification preparation courses as needed to reach and maintain a targeted goal of 100% certified staff.
- Collaborate with identified resources as needed to prepare for Regulatory Audits and maintain records as required for compliance.
- Develop project and process improvement initiatives as identified for continued victories.
EDUCATION AND LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
We offer a variety of training and continuing education opportunities for the Sterile Processing industry. Whether you’re currently working in Sterile Processing or looking to get your foot in the door, we offer training to suit your needs.
Certification Preparation Course:
- SIPS has an incredibly impactful certification preparation course. Our students have a 96% pass rate and are certified within 6 months of completing the course.
- Our continuing education tutorials are online and available 24 hours per day. Keep your eyes peeled in case some are offered online or in a Facebook post.
In-Services/ One Point Lessons:
- We have several in-services offerings available to meet your ongoing staff development needs. We also develop in-service offering to meet your ongoing staff development needs to support current and future service offerings.
Leadership Development :
- Our leadership courses and dynamic team-building workshops support those with the desire to enter leadership, those new to leadership, and those stressed from leadership. All of our intuitive training can be conducted online and onsite.